In most cases, Tour Supply orders will ship the same business day, within the continental US. US Shipping cut off times are 3PM EST, 2PM CST, 1PM MST, and 12PM CST. Monday thru Friday, excluding holidays. If you have any questions about your order and receiving it on time, please call or email Tour Supply at
email@example.com or 866-480-8687.
Free Shipping Options
- Our Free Shipping offer is available in the contiguous United States only. Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or international addresses do not qualify.
- Items purchased with a PO (purchase order) do not qualify for Free Shipping.
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products.
- If you return your purchase, then the cost of shipping will be deducted from any refund or credit.
- Free Shipping may not be combined with other offers or discounts.
After entering your Zip Code on the Tour Supply Checkout page, we'll show you your shipping options and charges. Just select the method you prefer.
- FedEx Ground – U.S. only. 1–5 business days within the contiguous U.S. Delivery by the of the business day.
- FedEx Home – U.S. only. 1–5 days within the contiguous U.S.FedEx Home. Delivery is Tuesday thru Saturday.
- FedEx Express Saver® – U.S. only (excluding Alaska and Hawaii). Delivery to business by 4:30 p.m. and to residences by 7 p.m. in 3 business days.
- FedEx 2Day® – U.S. only. Delivery by 4:30 p.m. in 2 business days to most areas (by 7 p.m. to residences).
- FedEx Standard Overnight® – U.S. only (Hawaii service outbound only). Next-business-day (Monday-Friday) delivery by 3 p.m. to most addresses; by 4:30 to rural areas.
- FedEx Priority Overnight® – U.S. only. Next-business-day (Monday-Friday) delivery by 10:30 a.m. to most addresses; by noon, 4:30 p.m., or 5 p.m. in remote areas.
In certain situations (such as unusually large or heavy items), we'll work with you to determine the most effective and economical shipping method. Call or email Tour Supply at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 480-8687 for assistance.
Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are limited in what we can ship outside of the United States. Please call or email us to find out if the item(s) you are interested in can be shipped internationally. The following are exceptions to this policy (some restrictions apply for these destinations):
- Puerto Rico
- US Military addresses (i.e. APO and FPO addresses)
- Locations that use a US Postal ZIP Code, such as Guam, The Virgin Islands, etc.
- Call or email Tour Supply at email@example.com or (866) 480-8687 for more information.
Check Your Order Status Online:
You can login to your Tour Supply account to track your order and get up-to-the minute information on its location. It's a secure and convenient way to keep tabs on your order all the way from our door to yours. We want you to enjoy your Tour Supply experience from start to finish!